Monday, December 29, 2014

Cranberry Smoothie

The diet is in another state...

I try to eat healthy everyday, but with the holidays come chocolate and sugar and butter and salt and and and ... I am still exercising, but I am barely maintaining. It is a huge losing battle. Over sized sweaters are becoming my new friend. They can camouflage anything. 

Since I love fresh cranberries, I decided to make a winter drink. It is a great way to get some protein and the benefits of cranberries. They are loaded with anti-oxidants. I really just love the fresh taste of them. I also made a loaf of cranberry nut bread. Should have posted that. It was just delicious.


The beautiful purple swirls of flavor

Cranberry Smoothie
designed by ME
Ingredients
1 cup Almond Milk
1 tablespoon of Vanilla Protein Powder
1 cup or so grated Cranberries
1 squirt of Agave Nectar
ICE

Directions
Place Almond milk and Protein powder in the high power blender. Mix. Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended. Because my Almond milk was sweetened, I needed less agave nectar. Suite to taste.


Raw goodness


How much easier can this get


This was a full glass of delicious flavors


If you wanted to strain, you could, BUT why..

No comments:

Post a Comment