Thursday, April 24, 2014

Green Almond Cleanse

Green Almond Cleanse... I went off the tried and true and outside my box. This recipe was just delicious. If I would have had raw almonds, it would have tasted better. You were suppose to soak your almonds overnight in water, used the water and pulverized the almonds. WELL, I was making this last night for today, and I am not at all that organized to make this into a two day drink. I can barely plan my days let along a two day drink. So, I punted and used Almond Milk. It is in the frig and need to be used.

This is a quick recipe, and without a doubt, it can be modified. GO for it people. Live a little


Look at that pretty green color. 
Rich, dark and intense

Green Almond Cleanse
adapted by ME
Ingredients
1 cup Almond Milk
1 green apple, cored and chopped
1-2 cups spinach
4-5 dates, pitted

Directions
Add all ingredients into high powered blender, mix until totally smooth. Drink up


Simple ingredients that you would have on hand
Because of the dates, there is NO added sugar


Trying to work on my photo skills. 
I really just need to commit more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment