Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Check your head first

Yesterday, I posted another green cleanse drink with my vacation photos. Then I went back and view through several blogs....

OK ... too much sun in Florida, too much snow and cold weather in Illinois.. I do not know, but basically green cleanse 5 and 6 are pretty much the same recipes. I really do not know how this happens. All of these green cleanse recipes have the same base, but by using a different flavored orange, or not as tart of an apples, or way more spinach, you can alter these recipes..There are so many different ingredients you can add to make this your own. I really try to always do something a bit different.

Again, this is why I just have to laugh at myself. Do not take life to serious. It is all good.

What I really want you to think about and strive for, is healthy drinking and eating. Life is not perfect everyday, we all have temptations that enter into our lives. Work through it, and get back in the saddle.

I really think, I just love my Vitamix so much and want to make different or the same drinks.


Green is GOOD..
They are suppose to work with your memory, I need more drinks....
Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment