Monday, March 17, 2014

Green Cleanse - 6


Last week, we were in Florida to see my Mom. It was a great trip. We celebrated my birthday for many more days. I was lucky to see my sister and her family. She has the best looking boys. 

We tried very hard to eat some what healthy. I made green cleanse drinks for most days. I could tell when I did not drink one. My Mom made us fresh orange juice everyday. That was also delicious. Pulp and all, I did not care. There are no cool drink pictures, I was on vacation. We stopped at a Whole Foods one day. I purchased Goji Berries. Those are a work in process. There is a different taste there, but they are a super food. We ate in a few days, the eating out was a killer. Grouper is the fish for that area, and it was fantastic. Grilled, fried, in tacos, on a bun, anyway it was good. BUT.... the cold slaw, potatoes (french fries) and desserts were KILLERS.


Pina Colada Ice box cake. Homemade and DELICIOUS


A beautiful sunset that day

Just a gorgeous sunset


My Mom and I celebrating my Birthday with cocktails


Birds. 


My Florida sister. I love hanging out with HER

Green Cleanse - 6
Adapted by ME
Ingredients

1 cup of water
1 juiced lime
1 green apple, chopped
1 orange, peeled and chopped
1 piece fresh ginger
1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
1 cup ICE

Directions
Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.


Just a few items for a fantastic clean healthy drink


Everything is cut up and ready to go


A perfect combination of Healthy flavors


Back on track again. A Coconut Jack's glass, shell and limes, make it all good


From toes in the Sand to....


THIS is what we came home to. I HOPE we are done for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment