Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to All.
I am feeling truly blessed today.
We had a lovely dinner with my Mom last night. She gave me this Beautiful Christmas ornament. She has always inspired me at Christmas time. Her house is always beautifully decorated. And she loves a pretty tree.

She also made us Cinnamon Rolls.
There is not a recipe today. I have not mustered up the ambition to make rolls. Between my Mother and youngest sister, I am all good on rolls.
My Husband made me a lovely fire for Christmas.
My family is getting together later on today at my Moms. We are doing something different. Lasagna for dinner. No Beef or Ham. Breaking another tradition. We are slowly trying to simplify our Holiday traditions.
Some of us are bringing appetizers and some desserts. I am making a Chocolate Mint Cream Pie. A slice of Heaven. It is not made yet, but I will get motivated soon.
Merry Christmas to all and Enjoy your Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment