Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Green Cleanse - 8

I am starting to get bored drinking the same green drink everyday. They are always delicious, and clean out of the garbage in my system, but I need to vary....

So today I pulled out a cucumber...(giggle giggle). Back to the drink...
I still have mint and ginger in the frig and they have not been used in awhile. Maybe tomorrow, I can go a little Cuban and live outside of the box. Right.

Why I like green cleanse, besides all of the nutrients and lack of calories, they taste fresh. Some days, with all that is thrown at you and the crappy weather we are still having, it is nice to taste fresh. This drink is quick, one less thing that feels like a task.


LOOK at that INtense Green color. 
Those are Vitamins baby..
Good for you fruits and vegetables

Green Cleanse - 8
adapted by ME
Ingredients

1 cup water
1 green apple, cored and chopped
1-2 cups spinach
1 juiced lime, pulp also
1/2 sliced cucumber
1-2 squirts Agave Nectar
1-2 cups Ice

Directions
Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and mix away. MY apple took an extra minute. Use your tamper if needed. Mix until totally blended. 


I do not always picture the Agave Nectar. 
That is the sweetener that I like to add. If you prefer Honey,
be my guest. Some people like to add nothing, that is good also

Like most of my recipes, quick and easy.
Open the refrigerator, take out 


Just some rough cuts to make everything blend better


Water versus a Green cleanse. I will drink the Green cleanse all day


Ready to roll. Got my drink and I am out the door. 
Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment