Friday, April 11, 2014

Green Cleanse - 7

If you were wondering, I am still drinking my Green Cleanse drinks. I have not ventured outside my box on these lately. If I like it, I stick with it. OR I am just boring. Whatever. I think they are doing something. There may or may not be a glow, but my skin is clearer. I do not feel bloated. My colon is definitely cleansed....

I also feel that I am adding all these nutrients to my body in a refreshing drink. That is one of the main reasons why I like them. They taste great. I am not saying you have to bail on the Easter candy, but if you work a bit, you can still lead a very healthy life.

This Green Cleanse was not as dark green as normal. With the pear and cucumber, it was lightened up. BUT, it sure did taste delicious. Fruits and Vegetables co-mingling together. Fun and healthy.


I was working on my photo styling. I need so much work and more time.
Pale color of green, but it tasted amazing

Green Cleanse - 7
adapted by ME
Ingredients
1 cup water
1 pear, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cucumber 
1 sprig mint
1-2 spring mix or spinach
1 cup ice

Directions
Place all ingredients in a mixer, blend until smooth. Drink up.


Nice mix of greens


my sprig of mint


nice shade of pale green


this is just delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment