Friday, January 17, 2014

Chocolate Heaven Smoothie

A month long series. OR.... How many of these is she going to make. People, people, people, I am only beginning. I am also finding summer smoothies with melons in them.  I am SO excited for summer. But last night my Husband was craving something sweet. He really wanted ice cream without the fat. Whatever that is.. So, I thought for a moment and away I went.

Chocolate Heaven Smoothie
adapted by ME
Ingredients
1 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
1/2 Vanilla yogurt (I was all out of Greek yogurt)
1/4 cup of grated almonds
1/4 cup of shredded coconut
1 or 2 squirts of chocolate syrup

Directions
Place ingredients in the blender in the order they are listed and BLEND

ADD ICE IF YOU WANT A THICKER CONSISTENCY



5 Simple Ingredients
IF you do not want chocolate, DO NOT add. 
My Husbands loves Chocolate 


If you saw that face that went with the, "why can I not just drink my smoothie"
Very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment