Thursday, February 27, 2014

Green Cleanse - 4

If I was a betting person, you are probably saying to yourself, "how many Green drinks can she make." I went on and on about trying them, and now I drink one everyday. I cannot even begin to figure me out. Definitely obsessive and a creature of habit. I like drinking them. They are fresh and so good for your body.

This green cleanse has a pear in it. Pears are inexpensive right know, so why not. They are one of my favorites. Fruits are a long list of favorites. I still went basic with a green apple, lime, spinach and mint. The pear just added another under tone of flavor.

Green Cleanse - 4 
adapted by ME
Ingredients

1 cup water
1 pear,  cored and cut up
1 green apple, cored and cut up
1 cup spinach
1/2 fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon fresh mint
1- 1 1/2 cups of ICE

Directions

Place all ingredients into a blender in the order listed, blend until smooth. Drink up Buttercup.


There is a lime in this drink. 
I added it after I took the photo. 
This is what happens when you are making drinks before you go to work. 


I am really liking how the tartness of the green apple adds to the flavor


This Pear was perfect. Kind of ugly, but then it is ripe

This smoothie made two drinks. Running late today, but on time tomorrow.
What, who am I kidding, still running late tomorrow...


The intense green on another COLD, Winter day in the Chicagoland area


No comments:

Post a Comment