Saturday, February 22, 2014

Green Cleanse -3

Hmmm, what to do. When did I run out of green apples and not tell anyone. WAIT, that would be Me..  and I remember nothing unless it is written down. So, I stood with the refrigerator door open, contemplating what to make. Grab the spinach, found a lime and what else. Open the freezer, there was a bag of frozen pineapple I had cut up. I am finding bargain fruits and vegetables and freezing them for a later day. Perfect. Since I am a coconut lover, I wanted something a bit tropical without a bunch of calories.


Look at this drink. 
Green, Clean and Looking like a Shake
Not some watery drink for me.

There are tons of Green Cleanse combinations. I can go on forever. (Hopefully, I will also feature other recipes.) I have made some new cookies and bars for trays. The new recipes have been hits and not totallty healthy....

Green Cleanse - 3
adapted by ME
Ingredients

1 cup Water
1/2 - 1 cup Frozen Pineapple
1-2 cups Fresh Spinach
Juice of 1/2 Lime
1/2 cup shredded Coconut
ICE

Directions
Add all ingredients into a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth


I was to unsure about this Drink. Try things People. 
Live outside of a box. There is always a bomb once in awhile.
I went out on a limb and made a delicious drink


This made a Very large one drink. Could also be 2 average drinks


Rich, Thick and Smooth. 
Keep it Clean Folks, Keep it Clean


No comments:

Post a Comment