Monday, February 10, 2014

Spinach Fruit Smoothie

I am almost Green. I know, I know, I really need to conquer this. Have I told anyone that I LOVE my VITAMIX. My friend Mary is just such a wonderful person. LOVE her dearly. She is radiating with love and happiness. And her styling is always spark tacular. That may not be a word, but if you know her, you know that I am correct. Mary is "the Life of the Party" in a great way. One of these days, I am going to give Mary a Vitamix class. She has not used hers yet........

This "Green" Smoothie was just delicious. The large amount of fruit gave it such a wonderful flavor. The spinach added so many vitamins and nutrients and such a lovely color. It was perfect for another cold snowy winter day. One of these days, it will be so nice and I will be forever OUTSIDE.  With all the crappy weather we have had, I have completed loads of Spring cleaning chores. That is a good thing, but just ridiculous way to spend a weekend.


Is that not a BEAUTY Queen.

Spinach Fruit Smoothie
made by ME
Ingredients
1 cup Almond Milk
6 oz greek Yogurt
2 frozen Bananas
5-6 strawberries (can be frozen)
1/2 mango (can be frozen)
1-2 cups fresh Spinach

Directions
Place all ingredients in a high power blender and blend away. You can add ice if you want.


Basic ingredients you find in the Refrigerator


dripping with Delicious Flavors


I was totally digging the bubbles on top.
My own amusement



No comments:

Post a Comment