Friday, February 21, 2014

Green Cleanse Mojito

Happy Friday Kids.... Weee hooo. I am ALWAYS glad it is Friday.
I am not going out dancing tonight or staying out until 3:00. Oh good Lord. I would be a waste product tomorrow. I have yoga, and appointment and a lunch date for tomorrow before 12. No hard core partying tonight. Besides, I am lame. I would need two days to heal from one night. It does stink sometimes about getting old.

This has been one of the craziest weather weeks in forever. Started the week out freezing cold, Monday 7-9 inches of snow. Wednesday night into Thursday we had rain, thunder and lightening. Yesterday the fog was like soup. Today, the sun is shining and it is 29..... WHERE is Spring. I am looking for it. I just want to see buds popping through the ground. It has been forever. I have not ran outside since mid December. I do not remember that every happening

So today is my fifth day in a row of green cleanse smoothies. I am not seeing any mental clarity, no weight loss, but I feel I am ridding my body of toxins. This drink is all about Friday. I like this drink because it is bursting with a couple of different flavors. My Husband really thought I should add Rum. Maybe over the weekend.


This was a rocket of bursting flavors popping in your Mouth

Green Cleanse Mojito
adapted by ME
Ingredients
1 cup Water
1 green Apple, cored and cut into pieces
1 small handful of fresh Mint
1/2 Lime juice
1 or 2 squirts Agave Nectar
1 cup Ice

Directions
Put all ingredients in the blender in the order listed above, blend until smooth. Drink or Chill for later.


This is SO easy. I wonder why more people are not drinking these.


This was only 1 Drink.


I always love this intense green color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment